INTERNETWORKING WITH TCP-IP VOLUME ONE 6-E (PNIE)-
您正在找 INTERNETWORKING WITH TCP-IP VOLUME ONE 6-E (PNIE)- 這本書嗎？
這本 INTERNETWORKING WITH TCP-IP VOLUME ONE 6-E (PNIE)- 在博客來就可以買的到!
而且在博客來訂購 INTERNETWORKING WITH TCP-IP VOLUME ONE 6-E (PNIE)- 還享有優惠價唷!
購買 INTERNETWORKING WITH TCP-IP VOLUME ONE 6-E (PNIE)- 自己可以選擇是否要使用7-11取書(貨)服務,亦或是選擇使用宅配到府服務，真的很方便！
底下是 INTERNETWORKING WITH TCP-IP VOLUME ONE 6-E (PNIE)- 的內容簡介
An internationally best-selling, conceptual introduction to the TCP/IP protocols and Internetworking, this book interweaves a clear discussion of fundamentals and scientific principles with details and examples drawn from the latest technologies. Leading author Douglas Comer covers layering and packet formats for all the Internet protocols, includingTCP, IPv4, IPv6, DHCP, and DNS. In addition, the text explains new trends in Internet systems, including packet classification, Software Defined Networking (SDN), and mesh protocols used in The Internet of Things.
The text is appropriate for individuals interested in learning more about TCP/IP protocols, Internet architecture, and current networking technologies, as well as engineers who build network systems. It is suitable for junior to graduate-level courses in Computer Networks, Data Networks, Network Protocols, and Internetworking.
Many readers have requested that the text be updated to reflect recent changes; many have suggested specific topics and emphasis. Twenty years after its invention, IPv6 is finally gaining acceptance. Voice and video have replaced file transfer as major uses of the Internet. The sixth edition responds to readers’ suggestions by reorganizing and updating existing chapters and introducing new博客來網路書局 material:
1. Chapters on the early applications of Telnet and FTP have been eliminated to make space for newer material.
2. A new chapter on the Internet of Things considers the use of TCP/IP in a wireless sensor network.
3. A new chapter on Software Defined Networking examines the use of OpenFlow which, although is it not an IETF standard, has become an important part of network and Internet management.
4. The chapter on protocol layering has been moved earlier in the text. Instructors are warned, however, that layering is not a rigid architecture that explains all protocols. Students should see it as a basic but somewhat simplistic guideline that helps us understand protocols. In Chapter 30, for example, we learn that the protocols for a route-over mesh blur the boundaries between layers by adding shims and blending IP forwarding with Layer 2 reachability.
5. Each chapter has been updated to focus on ideas and technologies that are now being used in the Internet.
6. The most significant change consists of integrating the IPv6 discussion with that of IPv4. Each chapter describes a principle, explains the general design, and then proceeds to explain how the principle applies to IPv4 and IPv6. Readers will see that the two versions of IP are closely interrelated and that it is impossible to understand the changes introduced by IPv6 without understanding IPv4.
HUAWEI日前在德國發布全螢幕及雙鏡頭的年度旗艦Mate 10系列，其中「Mate 10 Pro」螢幕比例同樣為18:9的全螢幕，連手機也要追上劇院視感的流行，與「Mate 10」均搭載品牌首款人工智慧手機晶片，各推出4色選擇，兩者年底前台灣上市，Mate 10 64GB歐洲定價699歐元、Mate 10 Pro 128GB為799歐元，台灣定價待官方公布。
- Introduction to Thermodynamics & Heat Transfer
- 具ISP功能的AT89S51-W78E516B單晶片原理與應用(KEIL C 版)@E@